Beckman's dog training review

Beckman's dog training review


Beckman's Dog Training is a company based in Seattle, Washington that offers a variety of training services for dogs of all ages and breeds. They specialize in obedience training, behavior modification, and off-leash training. I had the opportunity to work with Beckman's for my German Shepherd, who had some issues with aggression towards other dogs and leash pulling.


I first heard about Beckman's through a friend who had used their services and had great success with their dog. I was a little skeptical at first, as I had tried other training methods with my dog in the past with little success. However, I was willing to give it a try and see if Beckman's could help.

dog

The initial consultation with Beckman's was very thorough. The trainer asked a lot of questions about my dog's history, behavior, and what my specific goals were for training. They also did an assessment of my dog's behavior and gave me some initial tips on how to work with him.


The training itself was a combination of in-home sessions and group classes. The in-home sessions were very helpful, as the trainer was able to work with my dog in his own environment and address specific issues that were unique to him. The group classes were also beneficial, as they allowed my dog to interact with other dogs and learn how to socialize properly.

Brain training for bad behavior Dogs

The progress we made with Beckman's was incredible. My dog's aggression towards other dogs was significantly reduced, and he was able to walk calmly on a leash without pulling. The off-leash training was also a huge success. My dog was able to follow commands even when he was not on a leash, which gave me a lot more freedom and confidence when we were out and about.


The trainers at Beckman's were also very supportive and patient. They were always willing to answer any questions I had and provide additional tips and resources to help me continue training at home.

dog

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the results I achieved with Beckman's Dog Training. The progress my dog made was remarkable, and it was all thanks to the expertise and dedication of the Beckman's team. I highly recommend Beckman's to anyone looking for professional and effective dog training.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much is dog training at petco

What kinda dog is scooby doo

how much is dog training